Dr. Renner Anderson MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Hopkins, MN

August 7th, 2014
Complete lack of confidence in his decision making. Endangered our newborn with his decision.

September 11th, 2011
Celiac disease - don't take no for an answer
Refused to test our daughter for Celiac disease. When we took her to another doctor as she got older that is the first thing the doctor did. Her level were off the charts. He took away many years of her living a more quality life. She was tired and foggy most of they time. She has been gluten free for months and there is a huge difference. She is not tired, she thinks for clearly and articulates herself like never before. He is arrogant. We worked through his arrogant behavior because he seemed to know what he was doing. We were wrong.If your child has down syndrome or there is a history of Celiac disease in the family. Do not take know for and answer.This is nothing to mess around with.I would not recommend Dr.Renner Anderson

March 11th, 2011
Fantastic Pediatrician
I have taken my daughter to Dr. Anderson since she was a brand new baby. She is my only child. Dr. Anderson has been absolutely wonderful. He is very thorough and cautious. He makes sure everything is done right the first time. We moved 30 minutes away and I still take her there. She is 4 yrs old now. I highly recommend him and his nurse to anyone.

October 26th, 2009
HORRIBLE!!
He is awfull, stay away! Horrible bed side manner. Asks very innapropriate qusetions and horrible with kids. Most pediatricians we have gone to try to interact with the kids, make them feel comfortable. He treated my son like an object. No interaction with him and was very ruff with him. Went to him only because our doctor was out and they could get us in with this doctor, what a mistake.

January 17th, 2009
Love Dr. Anderson he is wonderful with kids of all ages