A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reno Alessio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reno Alessio, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reno Alessio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Alessio graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alessio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reno Louis Alessio MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reno L. Alessio practice?
- Dr. Reno Alessio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Reno Alessio practices Ophthalmology near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Fairlawn, OH.
See Strongsville Ophthalmologists.