A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reno Di Scala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reno Di Scala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reno Di Scala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Scala graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Di Scala has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reno Gennaro Di Scala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reno G. Di Scala practice?
- Dr. Reno Di Scala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Reno Di Scala practices Family Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Astoria Family Physicians.