inactive

Renolt A Samaan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2012
miss him
i've been a patient of dr. samaan's for many years. he was a good caring doctor and will be missed. his replacement, susan sullivan, is very cold and i found her to be unprofessional. i'm looking for a new doctor as the quality of care there now is unacceptable.

November 1st, 2010
very polite and professional
Honestly, the above comment sounds like an angry patient who didn't get what they wanted. I felt compelled to input my experiences. I have been a patient of dr. samaans for 15 years. He has always been polite, concerned and attentive. He follows up with everything including all my labwork. His staff is extremely polite and professional. I have had only good experiences with him which included when my labs were overdue he insisted on my following up with him in one month to make sure I did my part which was to get my labwork done. I am not a participant in his program which requires the Urinalysis, so I cant comment on that but when my son turned 18 I put him under the care of Dr. Samaan. No he is not "god" but he is a very good and experienced doctor. The comment that "when his staff is eating lunch they are eating lunch bought by drug representatives" is completely out of line. Sounds like that person didn't get the medicine they asked for or got results from the urinalysis they didnt expect. He is a very good and caring doctor. The waiting time could be improved upon. However, he is a very busy doctor because he is good.

September 9th, 2010
While the Doctor is a nice man, his office staff is far from it. I understand the business of the office but standing there for 15 minutes without an acknowledgement is unacceptable. Especially when one of the staff people is watching the waiting room tv! I feel like any problems a may have usually get dismissed and prescribed a drug to make symptoms go away, that in my case, usually don't have any effect at all.