A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Chalasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renu Chalasani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renu Chalasani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalasani graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Chalasani has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Chalasani MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Renu Chalasani practice?
- Dr. Renu Chalasani has 1 office location.
Dr. Renu Chalasani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.