Dr. Renu Chalasani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 17th, 2016
She is a busy Dr., and you will have a long waiting time. Excellence diagnosis, keep patient calm, very supportive Dr. She helped my vaginal delivery w/o epidural easier as I expected.

February 9th, 2016
My experience
Wow.. I find all these reviews mostly wrong. I have only had friendly and educated advise from Dr. Chalasani and I trust her with my life, and she has never been rude toward me in any way. Debbie her nurse is always friendly and comes off very wise and independant with her answers witch I love. I hope more people get to see both of these hard working educated women for who they really are and leas of this negativity I keep reading. If u find blunt rude then ita possible You just want her to sugar coat things and hold your hand on the way out the door. She is right to the point honest and kind. Nothing wrong with getting tonthe point of the matter.

September 2nd, 2015
Dr. Chalasani was nice my second visit only. The way she words her questions is very strange and gets mad at you if you get confused. She tries to blame you like it's your fault. She didn't remember something she put on my MyChart. Then she said she didn't have to treat me if I'm not having symptoms. That was very strange to me. She gets mad if you ask her the same question twice & she didn't answer some of my questions. She had me waiting forever on my last visit. I felt like she was trying to rush me. She's very rude & needs to learn how to treat women better. Both of her nurses are way more nice then she is.

February 26th, 2015
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!
Dr. Renu Chalasani: Worst experience ever. After waiting in the exam room for 2 hours without a nurse checking on me, I left. Time of my life wasted and the staff acted as if it was no big deal. "Oh, why are you leaving?" After I told them I had been waiting for 2 hours, they just said, "oh." NEVER AGAIN will I waste my time on a DR that doesn't care. WORST EVER. Horrible customer service. If I could give this rating a 0 star I would, maybe a -1 star.

December 27th, 2013
My visit with her
I have had seeing Dr Chalasani. I don't think she is a great doctor. She told me after 25 weeks baby is not wealth and more problems in future. We had been went though difficulties after that. She did not find out very early. She doesn’t spend more time with us and also not find the problem earlier rather than telling after 25 weeks. I do not recommend anyone with go see dr Renu Chalasani if they are pregnant. Please check very carefully if you are going to check with her

August 7th, 2013
Worst doctor ever!!
The worst experience of my life! Dr. Calasani is very cold and unprofessional while her nurse Debbie is awesome. The "doc" never had time to answer your questions but had plenty of time to "fuss" if you disagreed with a test or anything! Every appt took over an hour just to get in the exam room and then another hour or so to be seen but see the doc for all of five min.. My c-section was never scheduled until my last appt which screwed me out of my tubal. I would not recommend this doctor to my enemy. Also if you have good insurance she will take advantage ordering bogus tests just to waste time and money.

March 22nd, 2013
THE BEST OB-GYN DOC
Dr. Chalasani has been my OB-GYN since 2000 and has saved my life twice. I trust her implicitly because she is direct, honest, and extraordinarily compassionate. Yes she is busy but I've never ever felt short-changed in the quality of time she spends with me. If you read awful reviews of her, please take into consideration that any good doctor is busy, and remember it is your personal responsibility to know why you're seeing a doctor and have your information and questions ready so no one's time is wasted. Both Dr. C and her nurse Debbie are COMPLETELY AWESOME!!

January 26th, 2013
Bad Exp
I never recommend this doc to any more. She is friendly for the first few visits. After that she is rude and charge extra dollars if you spend more time and if you ask more questions. I never saw this type of doctor. Stay away from her. Same exp. happened for my friends also.

December 13th, 2011
Unhappy Experenice
This is my first visiting with her.I kind of like when she just walked into the room to meet me. But after starting talk about the problem I have, she became so unpatient. She even cut off my coversation when I tried to ask her some question and told her my situation. She seems can't wait end up my oppointment. This is nuts. She is really cold blood person, not care about her paitent at all. She is rude. You are sucks! Renu.

March 16th, 2011
Glad we chosoe her
She took care of me for both my pregnancies.She and her nurse are always caring and both listen carefully. The first baby was scaring us a lot with three emergency room visits and multiple scans but the doc kept assuring us everything is fine and so it was and we have a healthy one year old now. When we found out about the second one we immediately saw her and that gave a lot of confidence through the pregnancy. the good part is that she stayed through the active labour for the second one and it was very much comforting for the entire family. Glas we choose ARC and Dr.Chalasani.

November 29th, 2010
It's hit or miss with her. Some days she was very friendly, other days quite rude. Despite her attitude, she was always rushing our appointments. I switched doctors in my 8th month after she let me have a yeast infection for 3 months. (it was only discovered when her assistant offered to check me out. I was complaining about her in a restaurant when a nurse who works with her overheard me told me that even she wouldn't let Chalasani touch her with a 10 foot poll.

May 13th, 2010
I visited Dr Chalasani today, This was my first doctor visit in USA, trust me she was excellent and very good in answering any( even the silly) questions you have. She even took an extra step in explaining me things which are important and the things which I dont know even before me asking. she spend good 20-30 minutes talking and explaining. I give her 5 thumbs