A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renu Das is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Das
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Das Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Das has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu P Das MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Renu P. Das practice?
- Dr. Renu Das has 1 office location.
Dr. Renu Das practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Psychiatrists.