Learn more about Dr. Renu Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renu Deshpande is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deshpande
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Deshpande Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renu Deshpande, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Eating Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Hospice Care
- Nutritional Support
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Deshpande has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Deshpande MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renu Deshpande practice?
- Dr. Renu Deshpande has 1 office location.
Dr. Renu Deshpande practices Family Medicine near Danville, CA.
See Danville Primary Care Doctors.