A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renu Deshpande is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renu Deshpande, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Eating Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Hospice Care
- Nutritional Support
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Deshpande has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Laxmikant Deshpande MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renu L. Deshpande practice?
- Dr. Renu Deshpande has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renu Deshpande practices Family Medicine near Danville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA.
See Danville Family Physicians.