A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renu Deshpande is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deshpande
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deshpande Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renu Deshpande, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Eating Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Hospice Care
- Nutritional Support
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Deshpande has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Deshpande MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renu Deshpande practice?
- Dr. Renu Deshpande has 1 office location.
Dr. Renu Deshpande practices Family Medicine near Danville, CA.
See Danville Primary Care Doctors.