A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renu Deshpande is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renu Deshpande, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Eating Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Hospice Care
- Nutritional Support
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Deshpande has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deshpande accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renu L. Deshpande practice?
Dr. Renu Deshpande practices Family Medicine near Danville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA.
See Danville Family Physicians.