Dr. Renu Garg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 19th, 2016
AMAZING!!!!
I have been going to her since I was a baby and she's literally the best!

February 4th, 2016
not worth it
Very rude staff

February 21st, 2015
Quick but dr does not spend time
I have this dr and am currently changing.The staff is great in and out clinic but dr.garg does not take time out to really hear you and check your child she's in and out with in 2minutes.However he assistant I great love her assistant she takes time to hear and help for your baby

March 26th, 2014
Would never recommend Dr.Garg (Can't see why she gets good ratings )
The only reason why I started going to Dr. Garg was because the hospital assigned her there . I was going to this dr since my daughter was born . I stopped when she was two. Any way , my daughter was always sick and always at Dr. Garg office . Well I started to notice that Dr. Garg stopped caring for my child . She was always telling me the things like it's just a virus . She will be OK it will go away on its own . Just quick things . I would basically have to chase her to ask her something . I wouldn't even be finished with what I'm saying and she had a diagnosis and was leaving the room . I think she is quick to get a quick buck and not really caring for the children. Well I started taking my daughter to another dr. And I found out she had allergies. I would never recommend Dr.Garg not even to my worst enemy. I tried to leave more reviews on the main sites but for some reason I was unable to but If you would like a good doctor please do your research . I now go to a Texas children doctor and LOVE THEM

October 8th, 2013
Horrible Doctor and Horrible Medical Assistants !
This doctor is horrible she enters the room listens to half of your story and either tells you "oh it's a cold" or says "it's the flu" just because she's angry you didn't get the flu shot, she pushes on all her patients...Her medical assistants are horrible and lack professionalism. So hard to get them to fax things you need or to get information from them concerning your child. Horrible horrible horrible will not be returning to this office.

June 24th, 2013
HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!
Be careful! She wants your business she'll see you and your baby 'for cheaper than her colleages' She saw my son multiple times but never remembered anything about us. Shes not thorough....walks out of the room when you are talking to her and asking her questions. She wants to get you in and out! Typical money hungry person! Should not be practicing medicine!!!

May 23rd, 2013
dirty office
i recently took my newborn son into her office for his first check up....i found the office to be extremely dirty with chunks of material missing from the examination bed and the actuall pading showing...the walls were filthy with dust all over everything...the toys she had in the examination room looked like something you would buy from a flea market that have never been cleaned...you go into the bathroom and there is a sign on the wall saying they have no cleaning staff and to clean up after yourself....there was no soap in the dispenser for me to wash my hands after i was done using the restroom... she spent about 2 minutes looking at my kid said he looked healthy and didnt even ask any questions...

July 5th, 2012
THE BEST WALK-IN OFFICE FOR MY CHILDREN
MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GREAT AND I WILL CONTINUE COMING TO THIS DOCTOR! SHES VERY UNDERSTANDING AND QUICK ABOUT SEEING MY CHILDREN. LIKE THAT WERE IN AND OUT SO WE DONT HAVE TO BE SITTING FOR LONG!I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL PARENTS!!!!!

October 25th, 2011
don't go
She complains alot about my childs weight when he is naturally small. I have took him in while he was sick and she was like oh it's just a cold. I ended up at Texas Childrens and he had RSV. I went in for him not eating..oh he will eat when he feels like it. Your a new mom and worry...ha!! I took him to e.r. and he had thrush real bad. She is not reliable and her diagnosis suck..I switched after not the first couple months of my childs life. Good bye...

February 15th, 2011
First time I went to Dr. Garg I paid with cash and she was nice and friendly. The next few visits I had chip and her attitude pretty much changed, she wasn't as friendly and as caring as she first was. On one visit I could hear her being a bit rude about a childs weight in front of the child and parent. I guess I only go to her since the wait is not all that long.

October 29th, 2009
I have been going to Dr. Garg since I was born. I am now 21 and still occasionally go for my flu shot or annual physical. She is a great doctor who usually hits the nail on the head w/her diagnoses. She stresses staying immunized verrrrrrry much and I like that. The only thing is when she is very busy, she's only in the room about 5-10 minutes and the staff does more of the talking.

September 2nd, 2009