no change

December 6th, 2010
Dr. Goel is Awesome
Dr. Goel is one of very few doctors I have ever had where I actually feel like I matter to her. She is just so caring and really seems to understand what I am going through and is so willing to help in any way she can. She is very conservative with medications and will always err on the side of caution when prescribing dosages or changing medications, which I really like. I came to Dr. Goel from my GP who prescribed me ridiculous dosages of anti-depressants that were not even the right medication for me. She took a completely different approach and was just amazing in figuring out what type of medication I needed and the right dosage. I attribute a good portion of my well being these days to her. I would recommend her 1000 times over.

June 21st, 2009
I have been seeing Dr. Goel since my move here about 4 years ago. Since then I've been through nearly all of life's major changes/traumas. Dr. Goel is remarkably knowledgeable of medications and provides excellent psychological counseling. She follows up when appropriate and has always been available by phone when needed. I would certainly recommend her to anyone who might be struggling to manage the many difficulties of life.