A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renu Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renu Gupta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Gupta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Gupta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renu Gupta practice?
- Dr. Renu Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Renu Gupta practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Family Physicians and Media Geriatric Doctors.