A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renu Gupta is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renu Gupta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Gupta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Gupta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renu Gupta practice?
- Dr. Renu Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Renu Gupta practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Family Physicians and Media Geriatric Doctors.