A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Jivrajka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renu Jivrajka is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jivrajka
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jivrajka Learn More
Dr. Jivrajka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Jivrajka MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Renu Jivrajka practice?
- Dr. Renu Jivrajka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renu Jivrajka practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.