A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Jivrajka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renu Jivrajka is Good.
Dr. Jivrajka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Jivrajka MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Renu Jivrajka practice?
- Dr. Renu Jivrajka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renu Jivrajka practices Ophthalmology near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Lynwood Ophthalmologists.