A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Kumar MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renu Kumar practice?
- Dr. Renu Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renu Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, CA.
See Hayward Internists.