Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renu Mansukhani
Dr. Renu Mansukhani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Washington, DC and Fairfax, VA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Mansukhani is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Renu Mansukhani has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Renu Mansukhani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Scott Kahan
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.06 mi13
Dr. Charles Abrams
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Washington, DC 0.09 mi42
Dr. Samuel Scott Jr
Washington, DC 0.09 mi43