A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Mital:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renu Mital, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mital graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Mital has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Chawla Mital MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renu C. Mital practice?
- Dr. Renu Mital has 1 office location.
Dr. Renu Mital practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.