A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renu Mittal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renu Mittal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College London, England. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Mittal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renu Mittal practice?
- Dr. Renu Mittal has 1 office location.
Dr. Renu Mittal practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.