A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renu Prakash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Prakash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Bansal Prakash MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renu B. Prakash practice?
- Dr. Renu Prakash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renu Prakash practices Internal Medicine near Stoughton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See Stoughton Internists.