A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renu Tamirisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renu Tamirisa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamirisa graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tamirisa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renu Tamirisa MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renu Tamirisa practice?
- Dr. Renu Tamirisa has 1 office location.
Dr. Renu Tamirisa practices Internal Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists.