A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Ailiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Ailiani is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renuka Ailiani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ailiani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ailiani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka Raju Ailiani MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renuka R. Ailiani practice?
- Dr. Renuka Ailiani has 1 office location.
Dr. Renuka Ailiani practices Internal Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Internists.