A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Basavaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Basavaraju, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basavaraju
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basavaraju Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renuka Basavaraju, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Basavaraju graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Basavaraju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka V Basavaraju MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Renuka V. Basavaraju practice?
- Dr. Renuka Basavaraju has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renuka Basavaraju practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Allergists, Irving Internists, and Irving Rheumatologists.