A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Basavaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Basavaraju, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basavaraju
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basavaraju Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renuka Basavaraju, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Basavaraju graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Basavaraju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka V Basavaraju MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Renuka V. Basavaraju practice?
- Dr. Renuka Basavaraju has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renuka Basavaraju practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Allergists, Irving Internists, and Irving Rheumatologists.