A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Borra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Borra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renuka Borra, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Borra graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Borra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Alliance Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka Borra MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Renuka Borra practice?
- Dr. Renuka Borra has 1 office location.
Dr. Renuka Borra practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Internists, Odessa Hematologists, and Odessa Oncologists.