A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Borra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Borra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renuka Borra, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Borra graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Borra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Alliance Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka Borra MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Renuka Borra practice?
- Dr. Renuka Borra has 1 office location.
Dr. Renuka Borra practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Internists, Odessa Hematologists, and Odessa Oncologists.