Learn more about Dr. Renuka Borra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Borra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renuka Borra, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Borra graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Borra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renuka Borra practice?
Dr. Renuka Borra practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Odessa Internists, Odessa Oncologists, and Odessa Hematologists.