Dr. Renuka Diwan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renuka Diwan?

Worked to save me money!

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Dr. Diwan took the time to figure out which products would give me the most bang for my buck in conjunction with the specials running. I was very happy with the end result and will definitely be back.

Excellent Doctor, Excellent Staff!

Posted on October 17th, 2017

I initially visited Dr. Diwan's office seeking consult regarding under eye filler. From the very first phone call into the office, I was pleased. Lisa made making the appointment so easy! She was 100% informative on what to expect at the consult and was clear in answering all of my questions. Dr. Diwan is a true professional! Dr. is thorough in each and every way. During my consult Dr.'s attention was undivided and I knew I was being heard. She takes the time to listen and give an answer to each and every concern that you have. I am thrilled with my treatment results! I certainly have found a "set of gems" in Dr. Diwan and her entire staff! I would truly recommend Dr. Diwan and her staff to EVERYONE seeking a Dermatologist! L.J.D.

Amazing Restylane/Botox Results

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Dr. Diwan filled my DEEP frown wrinkles (between my eyes) with Restylane followed with Botox in June 2016. Since then, I have continued to see Dr. Diwan every 5 months and receive Botox treatments in that area. The Botox has kept my frown wrinkles from reappearing, and I haven't needed another "filler" treatment. I just received my Botox treatment a few days ago, and I am so happy with the results! Wish I would have done it a long time ago!!!

They are EXCELLENT

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Doctor Diwan is wonderful! She takes the time to make certain you understand everything. Her support staff treats you like family too! I highly recommend The Laser and Skin Surgery Center to all!

Looks great!!

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Dr and staff are wonderful. I felt comfortable and relaxed

Amazing results!

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Great results after treatment with volume and juvederm for high cheek area as well as smile lines and marionette lines. The true test was when my teenage daughter told me I looked just like myself only ten years younger!

Skin check

Posted on June 15th, 2017

Wonderful experience and very thorough

Posted on November 21st, 2017