A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Gonela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonela
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonela graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Gonela has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka Gonela MBBS and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Renuka Gonela practice?
- Dr. Renuka Gonela has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renuka Gonela practices General Practice near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo General Practitioners.