A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Gonela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonela
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gonela Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonela graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Gonela has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka Gonela MBBS and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Renuka Gonela practice?
- Dr. Renuka Gonela has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renuka Gonela practices General Practice near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo General Practitioners.