A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heddurshetti
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Heddurshetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Heddurshetti graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Heddurshetti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti practice?
- Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti has 1 office location.
- Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti practices Infectious Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.