A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heddurshetti
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Heddurshetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Heddurshetti graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Heddurshetti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti practice?
- Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti has 1 office location.
- Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti practices Infectious Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.