A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Heddurshetti graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Heddurshetti has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka N Heddurshetti MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Renuka N. Heddurshetti practice?
- Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Renuka Heddurshetti practices Infectious Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Southgate, MI.