A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renuka Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Mehta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renuka Mehta practice?
- Dr. Renuka Mehta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renuka Mehta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Augusta Pediatricians and Augusta Pediatric Specialists.