A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Ramappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Ramappa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramappa graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Ramappa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka D Ramappa MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Renuka D. Ramappa practice?
- Dr. Renuka Ramappa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renuka Ramappa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.