Renuka Singh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 4 reviews

no change

September 7th, 2016
Waste of time seeing this MD
I was stricken with a fever, cough, sore throat and ear pain for over five days. Dr Singh saw me for less than ten minutes after I waited to see her for almost an hour at urgicare in the morning, I was the only patient there at 9am. She told me that my body heals itself and I dont need any antibiotics. I was so ill that I made another appointment with a dif MD who gave me a Z pak . I got well and returned to work.

February 12th, 2016
Patient
Very thorough, efficient and to the point. Also very friendly when you take the time to talk with her. Overall I'm very happy with her recommendations and treatment. Good results so far!

January 23rd, 2016
I love the care I get at Kaiser, the ease of getting appointments, seeing my doctor on time, and the compassion and the following up...have not received care like this there anywhere else!

February 16th, 2012
Horrible bedside manner, not compassionate: I've never had a doctor mock me before. I've always had Blue Shield or paid out of pocket for medical fees - I recently switched to Kasier and very surprised with my treatment. Hopefully I will be able to find someone else who is respectful to the patients.