A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Sothinathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Sothinathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renuka Sothinathan, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sothinathan graduated from University College Dublin. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sothinathan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka Sothinathan MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Renuka Sothinathan practice?
- Dr. Renuka Sothinathan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Renuka Sothinathan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA and Alexandria, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Nephrologists.