Dr. Renuka Swaminathan MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Ocala, FL

June 14th, 2015
Very comfortable to be with, listens to ones concerns, suggestions, etc. -- very easy to speak to. When she disagrees w/you or has better thoughts will share them so that one is comfortable with outcome of conversation.

November 8th, 2012
Great Doctor
I am a health conscious individual that looks at my medical care as a partnership between my doctor and myself. Dr. Swaminathan has respected this and impressed me with her overall preventative health advice. So many doctors are quick to send you away with a prescription, whereas Dr. S will dig deeper and discuss lifestyle changes prior to the script pad being pulled out. She has never rushed our appointments and genially cares about her patients. Her staff is knowledgeable and cheerful...very refreshing!

May 16th, 2012
Finally found
Wonderful lady...my doctor moved a few years ago ever since i have been looking for another...she is wonderful...i have only had one visit but i know this is where i will continue to go...she was very thoughtful, understanding and informative....

April 17th, 2012
Dr. R. Swaminathan is a fantastic doctor! She always knows what is wrong and how to fix it. I can always depend on her to help me. I thank you Dr Swaminathan, very much.

April 9th, 2012
For several years I have been a dedicated patient of Dr. R. Swaminathan. I had a high respect for her, until recently, when I scheduled an appointment for a serious condition with staff, who initially told me to come in two weeks later. Afetr a continuous debate, I was able to obtain an appointment the same day. Upon arrival, I signed in and took a seat. Moments later, I heard the nurse and the medical assistant discussing several people's medical conditions, to includ mine, while other patients were in the waiting room. After I was called back for the nurse to retrieve my vitals, I informed the staff how unprofessional they were and advised them that I was angry enough to change physicians due to their behavior. Once placed in a room, awaiting assessment, I heard the nurse consulting with Dr. R. Swaminathan concerning my complaint. Dr. Swaminathan commented, "Did you tell her that she could find another physician?" At that time, I walked out of the office, never to return, and have lost all respect for an individual who I once looked up to. According to the HIPPA law, discussing patients' information in an area where the public can hear is a violation. I am so appalled at the overall experience I encountered at Dr. Swaminathan's office.

November 25th, 2011
100% accurate and is the best doctor around. If I need help, Dr. Swaminathan is the best.

July 9th, 2010
Simply the best
Dr. Swaminathan is always there for me when I need her. She is very knowledgeable and always figures out my problems. Her staff is great too. I just want to say a huge thank you! I am so glad that she's my doctor.

August 20th, 2009
She is always right on
Dr. Swami has been my Dr. for 10 years. I have had numerous medical problems for which she referred me to specialists, but she always knew ahead of time what it actually was. After a few of these visits, it was always her who knew what to do about the problem. She is a great listener and a friend to her patients