A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renuka Tyagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Tyagi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renuka Tyagi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyagi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tyagi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka Tyagi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Renuka Tyagi practice?
- Dr. Renuka Tyagi has 1 office location.
Dr. Renuka Tyagi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.