Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renuka Tyagi
Dr. Renuka Tyagi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology, Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tyagi is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. Dr. Tyagi has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Renuka Tyagi has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Renuka Tyagi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Lars Cederquist
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi
Dr. Justin Brandt
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Deanna Gerber
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi