Learn more about Dr. Renuka Umashanker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renuka Umashanker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renuka Umashanker, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Umashanker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Umashanker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renuka Umashanker MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Renuka Umashanker practice?
- Dr. Renuka Umashanker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renuka Umashanker practices Gastroenterology near Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT.
See Milford Gastroenterologists.