A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reny Kindelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reny Kindelan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kindelan graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kindelan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reny H Kindelan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Reny H. Kindelan practice?
- Dr. Reny Kindelan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Reny Kindelan practices General Practice near North Miami, FL.