Electrophysiologist

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Excellent A show details Excellent A
by One Patient on Jun 17th, 2013

Renzo likes what he does and he does it well. This translates into a win win for patients. He takes time with patients and family members. Nursing Staff is readily available for questions and/or concerns. Other staff are all interested in addressing the needs of patients. A previous problem with making appointments 6 months or more out has now been solved.

AVERAGE CARE show details AVERAGE CARE
Jun 15th, 2012

I had a Atrial Fibrillation procedure done. I took 5 hours. Unfortunately I have had a recurrence. Nice doctor, spends time explaining, good bedside manners. I would however get my abation procedure elsewere.

One of the best doctors you'll find show details One of the best doctors you'll find
May 31st, 2010

Dr. Cataldo is exceptional in that he spends real time with you, listens to you and follows up with you. He is quick to return phone calls and address concerns. His Physician's Assistants and EP lab staff are the best with their caring and skills. I know I have always been in good hands with the several procedures I've had done by them. All doctors could learn caring, concern and compassion from Dr. Cataldo.

Nov 21st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great Doctor his partner Riggio is good too but his PA's leave something to be desired to say the least.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com