Dr. Renzo Cataldo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 16th, 2016
After several miscommunications from this office regarding my pre-op appointment, then arriving to find my doctor was not only out, but out of the country, I was a bit uneasy about my procedure. The procedure went okay however when trying to fill post-op prescription the pharmacist refused to give me my meds due to a potential lethal drug on drug interaction. When my wife called to get this resolved, the office manager was incredibly rude and unhelpful, and accused HER of being rude, making false accusations about her, which was very upsetting to us both. I'm sorry, but when a pharmacist says that medication can have deathly consequences, I feel my wife has a right to get upset when the staff is unwilling to help. I had to go without my post-op medication. Post-op, my insurance company informed my that I was over billed. When my wife called to get this resolved, the office manager was very rude again, causing an argument and refusing to let her pay the bill. Aren't we, the patient, the customer? Very unprofessional. I found a new doctor because of this.

March 22nd, 2016
Excellent Doc.
Empathetic. Will always take the time to discuss a concern you or a family member may have. He is never rushed. The best doctor I have seen for this. If you have had a procedure that requires follow up the office staff follow up is excellent. All of the techs that do device checks are good but the male tech is outstanding.

September 15th, 2015
The Dr, his PA and his & tech have very poor bedside manners. I feel horrible when I leave there and dread going. The office staff, however, are amazing at customer service.

June 17th, 2013
Excellent A+
Renzo likes what he does and he does it well. This translates into a win win for patients. He takes time with patients and family members. Nursing Staff is readily available for questions and/or concerns. Other staff are all interested in addressing the needs of patients. A previous problem with making appointments 6 months or more out has now been solved.

June 15th, 2012
AVERAGE CARE
I had a Atrial Fibrillation procedure done. I took 5 hours. Unfortunately I have had a recurrence. Nice doctor, spends time explaining, good bedside manners. I would however get my abation procedure elsewere.

May 31st, 2010
One of the best doctors you'll find
Dr. Cataldo is exceptional in that he spends real time with you, listens to you and follows up with you. He is quick to return phone calls and address concerns. His Physician's Assistants and EP lab staff are the best with their caring and skills. I know I have always been in good hands with the several procedures I've had done by them. All doctors could learn caring, concern and compassion from Dr. Cataldo.