The best Doctor of my boys show details The best Doctor of my boys
by Tatiana on Apr 7th, 2015

I have 2 boys , 10 and 12. Dr. Davis is their doctor for all their lives. It is always striked me when she used to call after hours or on weekends just to make sure medicine worked ! or to follow up on the issue. My little one was on the delay side, where no other doctors would see it. The path she set him, from specialists to Early Intervention programs did defined who he is now , a child in general classroom ! I will be always thankful to her. My boys feel so comfortable in her office, they know her from being babies, she is their DOCTOR.

Poor service show details Poor service
by Amy on Apr 1st, 2015

We went to Dr Davis a few times for our 5 year old. Getting an appointment with them is very hard. sometimes its after 2 days .. I dont want to wait with a sick child for 2 days .. I prefer same day or atleast next day. Also the Dr is always rushing ... she did not take the time to answer our questions. Also we called once at night and she called back after 3 hours. It was tough to get a hold of her when we needed her. Stay away and find another pediatrician.

by D Green on Sep 27th, 2013

Dr. Davis is the BEST pediatrician!! We love her!!

lizzybee show details lizzybee
Sep 1st, 2010

the staff is amazing dr. resa davis is the best doctor my kids LOVE her !!

Aug 5th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Davis. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and to get to know the patient. The waiting area is a little small, but we usually don't spend a lot of time waiting for our appointment. If we have any problems, we can call her and she gets back to us within a very reasonable amount of time.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Jan 28th, 2010

When I went to first see Dr. Davis, I had seen my daughter's original doctors, pediatrics at night, and no one was helpful. My daughter wasn't getting any better and her condition seemed worse. A friend suggested I go see Dr. Davis and I did. Within 24 hours after meeting with Dr. Davis, my daughter was starting to turn around. With her help and knowledge, my daughter was symptom free after 36 hours. I was sold on Dr. Davis since than and as long as I live in Virginia, she's our Doctor.