Dr. Resa Davis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 14th, 2015
Disapointment
Ease of apiontment in emergent situations should be no stars.If you like to go to the ER or urgent care this is a great fit for your family. On another note she met my son for five minutes and had three specialist for me to call. I am sure she has her reasons for referels and suggestions but she does not fully explain them. If your child gets sick or hurt in the afternoon then it is an imediate ER visit, as she does not have any time set aside in the afternoon for that , there also is no follow up afterwards or even an offer to see the child the next morning. I see a lot of looking to others with no resposibility taken to acctually care for the children in her care. So disapointing thought I had finally found a thorough docotor who cared for patients.... Totally how she presented herself but she has dropped the ball!

April 7th, 2015
The best Doctor of my boys
I have 2 boys , 10 and 12. Dr. Davis is their doctor for all their lives. It is always striked me when she used to call after hours or on weekends just to make sure medicine worked ! or to follow up on the issue. My little one was on the delay side, where no other doctors would see it. The path she set him, from specialists to Early Intervention programs did defined who he is now , a child in general classroom ! I will be always thankful to her. My boys feel so comfortable in her office, they know her from being babies, she is their DOCTOR.

April 1st, 2015
Poor service
We went to Dr Davis a few times for our 5 year old. Getting an appointment with them is very hard. sometimes its after 2 days .. I dont want to wait with a sick child for 2 days .. I prefer same day or atleast next day. Also the Dr is always rushing ... she did not take the time to answer our questions. Also we called once at night and she called back after 3 hours. It was tough to get a hold of her when we needed her. Stay away and find another pediatrician.

September 27th, 2013
Dr. Davis is the BEST pediatrician!! We love her!!

September 1st, 2010
lizzybee
the staff is amazing dr. resa davis is the best doctor my kids LOVE her !!

August 5th, 2010
I would highly recommend Dr. Davis. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and to get to know the patient. The waiting area is a little small, but we usually don't spend a lot of time waiting for our appointment. If we have any problems, we can call her and she gets back to us within a very reasonable amount of time.

January 28th, 2010
Excellent doctor
When I went to first see Dr. Davis, I had seen my daughter's original doctors, pediatrics at night, and no one was helpful. My daughter wasn't getting any better and her condition seemed worse. A friend suggested I go see Dr. Davis and I did. Within 24 hours after meeting with Dr. Davis, my daughter was starting to turn around. With her help and knowledge, my daughter was symptom free after 36 hours. I was sold on Dr. Davis since than and as long as I live in Virginia, she's our Doctor.

November 20th, 2016