A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reshma Mahtani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reshma Mahtani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reshma Mahtani, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahtani graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahtani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reshma Lillaney Mahtani DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Reshma L. Mahtani practice?
- Dr. Reshma Mahtani has 1 office location.
Dr. Reshma Mahtani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists, Plantation Hematologists, and Plantation Oncologists.