A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reshma Mahtani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reshma Mahtani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahtani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahtani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reshma Mahtani, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahtani graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahtani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reshma Lillaney Mahtani DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Reshma L. Mahtani practice?
- Dr. Reshma Mahtani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reshma Mahtani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Plantation Internists, Plantation Hematologists, and Plantation Oncologists.