A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reshma Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reshma Parikh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Parikh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reshma Parikh practice?
Dr. Reshma Parikh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA.
See Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.