Reshma Shah Is this you?

July 9th, 2013

Love Dr Shah!!!!

Dr shah is thorough and takes to really listen to her patients . I always feel comfortable sharing any information with her. She's great!

October 16th, 2012

Amazing and caring doctor

Dr. Shah has been treating my husband and myself for 12 years. She is an amazing doctor in that she cares about her patients. She always remembers small details about your personal life and incorporates this into your visit. She is personable and takes the time to get to know you and your health needs. After my husband's heart attack, it was she who made us feel like we could go forward and have a future. I recommend her to everyone I meet. And my youngest daughter will soon be seeing her as well since her pediatrician forwards all female patients to his nurse.

April 11th, 2017