A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Reshmaal Gomes Cumaranatunge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G Reshmaal Gomes Cumaranatunge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomes Cumaranatunge graduated from University Of Liverpool, England.
Dr. Gomes Cumaranatunge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Reshmaal Reshmaal Deepthi Gomes Cumaranatunge MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. G Reshmaal R. Gomes Cumaranatunge practice?
- Dr. G Reshmaal Gomes Cumaranatunge has 5 office locations.
Dr. G Reshmaal Gomes Cumaranatunge practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.