Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

by H. Loxley on Aug 12th, 2014

I suffered a high level trauma to left hand, I agreed for Dr. Bueno to do the emergency surgery. The surgery failed and I immediately tried to convey which Dr. Bueno would not consider. A x-ray was to take place before hand therapy but was skipped. I went through a month of therapy when it was finally discovered the bones were not heeled, non-unions. Dr. Bueno blamed smoking cigarettes which is false because I have not smoked cigarettes for over a decade. The 2nd surgeon repaired the injury and I knew immediately the day after the 2nd surgery the procedure worked. One look at the x-rays will show Dr. Bueno did not possess the skill required to repair the injury.

Feb 10th, 2012

We would highly recommend Dr. Bueno for pediatric plastic/reconstructive surgery. He was wonderful with our son and gave us detailed information regarding our options in dealing with his injury and what would be going on throughout surgery. His work is phenomenal and we were so grateful that our son was in his capable hands.

Dr. Bueno gave me my life back show details Dr. Bueno gave me my life back
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr. Bueno gave me my life back! I was in a house grease fire and badly burned. Dr. Bueno has done WONDERFUL job on me. I'm often told by health professionals that they're amazed by my recovery, my skin, the work that was done, and my outlook. My grafts are incorporating wonderfully, the smoothness of my skin and the regenerating process is going very well. I'm so grateful for all he's done for me.