A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuben Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuben Castillo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castillo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Castillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reuben Castillo JD and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Reuben Castillo practice?
- Dr. Reuben Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Reuben Castillo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Perris, CA.
See Perris Family Physicians and Perris General Practitioners.