A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuben Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuben Castillo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Castillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reuben Castillo JD and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Reuben Castillo practice?
- Dr. Reuben Castillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reuben Castillo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Perris, CA.
See Perris Primary Care Doctors.