Dr. Reuben Castillo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

no change

April 7th, 2016
Horriable doctor
This is the worst Doctor I have ever met! It was a horror from his demeanor, his bedside manner, his way of talking, his uneasiness all around horrible oh not to mention the unnerving fact that he doesn't not wear glove when dealing with patients. He started giving my infant son of 5 month a physical with no gloves on! If you are thinking about coming here think again horrible Doctor . Staff was friendly and helpful the doctor is the unprofessional one.

April 7th, 2016
my appointment
My appointment was at 9:00 amd was called in 20 minutes later. They took my vitals then I waited 10 more minutes staff is very nice . The Doctor a very professional man he took his time and listen and that's very important to me at my age

February 8th, 2015
This doctor sent me to his own lab for blood test then falsify blood results. He then referred me to all kinds of specialists. When I found out about this I went to another doctor and my blood test result from an independent lab showed I am ok. This doctor will prescribed all kinds of med (very strong pain med) to make you hook on the med. He is a lawyer and a business man. He doesn't care about his patient. I would not recommend him.