A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuben Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuben Farris, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reuben Farris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reuben Farris practice?
- Dr. Reuben Farris has 1 office location.
Dr. Reuben Farris practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.