Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Medicare Biller-UCSD MEDICAL CENTER show details Medicare Biller-UCSD MEDICAL CENTER
by Diana Hernandez on Apr 23rd, 2014

Doctor Farris's office is the greatest, the staff is so friendly, patient and work so effeiciently with you and your condition. I met dr farris when he was an intern and have followed him since and all my daughters also have him as his physician. He also got a women Dr Calderon in his office and she is just as adorable and knowlegable, I have recommended all my friends and family members to his office. He is the best! Keep up the good work! When he enters your room he is very patient and attentive to your usually sick needs and he smiles with patience.

awesome show details awesome
Nov 23rd, 2011

he has been my doctor since i was like 7 years old. always fixed me right up

Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr. Farris has been my doctor for well over 20 years and has been a wonderfull doctor for all of those years.

Aug 17th, 2011

He is awesome!!!

Love Dr. Farris show details Love Dr. Farris
Mar 15th, 2011

He always listens carefully. Gets to the point and takes care of the problem right away. I always go away knowing I was well taken care of.

An Excellent Physician show details An Excellent Physician
Dec 3rd, 2009

A caring, involved, knowledgeable and compassionate MD. Highly recommended.Alfred Salganickalsal@cox.net

Keeping me healthy show details Keeping me healthy
by joemagic on May 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Farris has been my doctor all my life, and I'm lucky to have such an experienced person take care of me. You need to specifically ask to see Dr. Farris or you will see a practitioner. I have had no problems seeing Jerry (a practitioner) and if there is ever something that he doesn┐t know, he will bring in Dr. Farris to take a look. I must emphasize that experience is very valuable, and Dr. Farris has plenty of experience.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
The best show details The best
by silverwolf on Mar 25th, 2007 on kudzu.com

If you like a doctor with staff that really care for you, you will find it with Dr. Farris.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Don't bother show details Don't bother
by lalalb on Sep 6th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Was my doc for many years and never saw him. Only saw his practioners.