Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Director of Human Resources show details Director of Human Resources
by Kristina on Jan 22nd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Farris and the Southern California Health Provider group for 22 years now. Dr. Farris is a great doctor and he has an awesome staff!!! :) From a very very happy patient.

Medicare Biller-UCSD MEDICAL CENTER show details Medicare Biller-UCSD MEDICAL CENTER
by Diana Hernandez on Apr 23rd, 2014

Doctor Farris's office is the greatest, the staff is so friendly, patient and work so effeiciently with you and your condition. I met dr farris when he was an intern and have followed him since and all my daughters also have him as his physician. He also got a women Dr Calderon in his office and she is just as adorable and knowlegable, I have recommended all my friends and family members to his office. He is the best! Keep up the good work! When he enters your room he is very patient and attentive to your usually sick needs and he smiles with patience.

awesome show details awesome
Nov 23rd, 2011

he has been my doctor since i was like 7 years old. always fixed me right up

Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr. Farris has been my doctor for well over 20 years and has been a wonderfull doctor for all of those years.

Aug 17th, 2011

He is awesome!!!

Love Dr. Farris show details Love Dr. Farris
Mar 15th, 2011

He always listens carefully. Gets to the point and takes care of the problem right away. I always go away knowing I was well taken care of.