Learn more about Dr. Reuben Gobezie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuben Gobezie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gobezie graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gobezie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gobezie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reuben Gobezie practice?
Dr. Reuben Gobezie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.