Dr. Reuben Gobezie MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Cleveland, OH

no change

May 12th, 2017
My name is Dale M Kalain and a few years back Dr. Gobezie performed a total right shoulder replacement for me
He is an excellent surgeon who did a fine job for me and it has worked well up till the last four or five months. Something has gone wrong and I am experiencing pain, numbness and a tingling sensation all the way to my fingertips. I would like to set up an appointment with the good Dr. for an evaluation and diagnosis

April 13th, 2017
THE BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN!!!
we love him sooo much!

March 10th, 2017
Best in the business!
Phenomenal Doctor! Cares about his patients. Was referred to as " the BEST" by everyone in the medical field I run into. Great overall experience. Highly recommend.

July 27th, 2016
Arrogance at it's worst.
This was the worst doctor visit I've ever had. He had his mind made up before he entered the room (without looking at my x-rays) as to what was wrong, how it would be treated, and nothing was going to change his mind. He did not answer questions, talked over me, and told me he was going to prescribe 3 medications- but not what they were; had he told me, he would have found out I cannot take 2 out of the 3. He was rude, arrogant, and then walked out of the room as if he had saved the world. We were left in the room wondering what to do next. There was no after-visit summary paperwork or direction. Upon calling his office the next day to check and see if the medications had been called in, the receptionist was also rude and quick to hang up.
Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your visit to our practice. This is a very unusual occurrence. I assure you that I did review your x-rays and was very familiar with your specific case and the condition that you described. We suggested a treatment plan that would be the safest pain management protocol for you, but perhaps you were in search of different pain medication. The pain medications prescribed are extremely safe and have very low rates of anaphylaxis (allergic reaction). They are far safer than narcotic anti-inflammatory drugs. Over the last several years, there has been a large push to reduce the prescription of narcotic drugs for pain management and our practice follows with this protocol. If you have questions, please contact our office directly. Thank you.

July 22nd, 2016
Dr Gobezie did both of my shoulders and he is the best!

June 8th, 2016
Could not have asked for any better from office staff, Pa's to Dr.. Top notch team!!!

May 18th, 2016
Misdiagnosed.
He misdiagnosed me. He never did an MRI or an X-Ray. He gave me two cortosone shots a few months apart then wanted to do surgery on my bicep. I went to get a second opinion and they did do an X-Ray & MRI. It shows a partial tear in my rotator cuff. He is supposed to be the best. I don't know why he wouldn't feel the need to do basic diagnostic procedures.

December 29th, 2015
Great doctor
He is one of my fave doc! He is very nice, down to earth and very approachable. You may wait a long time in the waiting room but its all worth it!! He listens to you and helps you understand were your pain comes from

December 5th, 2015
Awesome Doc! He was so caring, compassionate and truly an expert in his field. My shoulder was terribly arthritic and painful----now I have great function and no pain! I'm back! Thanks Doc!

November 25th, 2015
great doctor
The best doctor I ever!!!

November 20th, 2015
Dr. Gobezie is my favorite doctor in the world. HE IS VERY NICE. I will definitely will recommend him to my family and friends.

November 9th, 2015