Dr. Reuben Gobezie Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Reuben Gobezie?

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Great doctor I have recommend him to everyone with shoulder problems

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2017

Dr. Gobezie is a wonderful, caring Dr. My husband went to him for his Bicep. He had a torn muscle in there, we tried shots and then decided to have it fixed. This Dr. has the best bedside manners.........I can not say enough nice things about him and his staff. He really cares and knows what he is doing. He tells you right off the bat what needs to be done and then he does it. I would send anyone I know to him

Best Orthopedic Surgery doctor in The Country

Posted on August 16th, 2017

I had rotor cuff surgery done on both my right and left shoulder. It is the only type of surgery you want to have done ONE TIME!!!! The only problem I made was not to see Dr Reuben Gobezie the first time.I had to have both my shoulder redone again because they both hurt so much after the first surgery .

Great doctor

Posted on July 4th, 2017

Great and caring Dr.

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Have seen this Dr. twice. He is very thorough. I have a tear in my bicep and rotator cuff as well as arthritis in my shoulder. It have been injected twice with little relief. My insurance covered the first visit but now I am told he is no longer in my Network - Medical Mutual Advantage PPO by the insurance co. The office tells me I am covered by my insurance. I can not get any definite clarification. I want to schedule surgery but cant afford to pay out of pocket. The office needs to get definite insurance approval.

My name is Dale M Kalain and a few years back Dr. Gobezie performed a total right shoulder replacement for me

Posted on May 12th, 2017

He is an excellent surgeon who did a fine job for me and it has worked well up till the last four or five months. Something has gone wrong and I am experiencing pain, numbness and a tingling sensation all the way to my fingertips. I would like to set up an appointment with the good Dr. for an evaluation and diagnosis

THE BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN!!!

Posted on April 13th, 2017

we love him sooo much!

Best in the business!

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Phenomenal Doctor! Cares about his patients. Was referred to as " the BEST" by everyone in the medical field I run into. Great overall experience. Highly recommend.

Arrogance at it's worst.

Posted on July 27th, 2016

This was the worst doctor visit I've ever had. He had his mind made up before he entered the room (without looking at my x-rays) as to what was wrong, how it would be treated, and nothing was going to change his mind. He did not answer questions, talked over me, and told me he was going to prescribe 3 medications- but not what they were; had he told me, he would have found out I cannot take 2 out of the 3. He was rude, arrogant, and then walked out of the room as if he had saved the world. We were left in the room wondering what to do next. There was no after-visit summary paperwork or direction. Upon calling his office the next day to check and see if the medications had been called in, the receptionist was also rude and quick to hang up.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your visit to our practice. This is a very unusual occurrence. I assure you that I did review your x-rays and was very familiar with your specific case and the condition that you described. We suggested a treatment plan that would be the safest pain management protocol for you, but perhaps you were in search of different pain medication. The pain medications prescribed are extremely safe and have very low rates of anaphylaxis (allergic reaction). They are far safer than narcotic anti-inflammatory drugs. Over the last several years, there has been a large push to reduce the prescription of narcotic drugs for pain management and our practice follows with this protocol. If you have questions, please contact our office directly. Thank you.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Dr Gobezie did both of my shoulders and he is the best!

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Could not have asked for any better from office staff, Pa's to Dr.. Top notch team!!!

Misdiagnosed.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

He misdiagnosed me. He never did an MRI or an X-Ray. He gave me two cortosone shots a few months apart then wanted to do surgery on my bicep. I went to get a second opinion and they did do an X-Ray & MRI. It shows a partial tear in my rotator cuff. He is supposed to be the best. I don't know why he wouldn't feel the need to do basic diagnostic procedures.