A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuben Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reuben Harris, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Med Ctr, Montgomery, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reuben Rhys Harris MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Reuben R. Harris practice?
- Dr. Reuben Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Reuben Harris practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pathologists.