A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuben Hoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuben Hoch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reuben Hoch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoch graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reuben Merrill Hoch MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reuben M. Hoch practice?
- Dr. Reuben Hoch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reuben Hoch practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Delray Beach Anesthesiologists and Delray Beach Pain Management Doctors.