Dr. Reuben Hoppenstein I Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Reuben Hoppenstein I?

Don't go

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Had surgery with Dr Hoppenstein. Didn't realize how good I was before surgery. A backache when going over a pothole or if someone closed the trunk hard my legs would burn. Had some children and thought maybe it should be fixed, how wrong I was. No one else said to get this surgery. My aunt was sitting next to someone that thought how great it was he made his own equipment to operate. Well he spoke about how great a surgeon he was and I bought the whole story. After surgery I have never felt so much pain. He had to call in another dr who was an intern to help him. Well that was the end of happiness as I knew it, Drs cannot believe that I had one operation with a six inch incision. I had a grade 1 spondololythesis. I have lived through severe pain for the last twenty years so much more than before. I feel like I have knives in my back. So sorry I ever trusted Reuben Hoppenstein

BEWARE

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

I would absolutely recommend that any patient of Dr. Hoppenstein seek out another professional opinion before allowing this man to operate on you. He is a good surgeon but he is dishonest and unethical .

Posted on July 12th, 2017