inactive

R G Hudson Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 13th, 2015
Dr. Guy Hudson, the very best physician and human be on the face of this earth!!
You could not find a more caring & talented specialist to treat your child. You can put all of your trust in him. He is exceptionally kind with an excellent bedside manner. He is the very best of the best. I would fly across the U.S. for my child to be under Dr. Hudson's care. I would move if I had to. He is one of the best human beings on the face of this earth, if not the very best!!!

June 6th, 2013
Outstanding doctor
Dr. Hudson was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend him. He's smart, calm, has a ton of experience and is a father so he understands how hard it would be to have a sick child. He put us at ease and did an amazing job.

December 12th, 2011
LOVE Dr Hudson!
He's great! Personable, knowledgeable, forward thinking, I can't say enough about him and his office.

April 26th, 2010
Recommend this physician
We were very pleased with the diagnose and the bedside manner of Dr. Hudson. It was worth the drive.. and parking.. lol. He made us feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him if you need a ped. urologist.