A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reuben Ingber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reuben Ingber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reuben Ingber, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ingber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reuben Simon Ingber MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reuben S. Ingber practice?
- Dr. Reuben Ingber has 1 office location.
Dr. Reuben Ingber practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists and Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.